Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Become tech savvy, part of Time Management Tips.
- How comfortable are you with technology?…A lot of people think that…being comfortable with technology…is just a gift you're born with.…There's a group of people who just naturally understand…and take to it,…and there's another group of people…who it will never work for them…and always be a mystery.…That assumes that it's a trait that can't be learned.…I believe that we all need to acquire the skill…of being tech savvy,…and we can all acquire the skill.…
We just might have to change…how we look at technology a little bit.…I'd like to share with you five tips…that will get you on the path…toward becoming more tech savvy.…Step number 1 is play.…Get comfortable with the idea…of playing with your technology.…When you get a new smartphone or get a new program,…open it up and just start clicking on things,…move it around, have fun with it.…In the beginning, you're not gonna break anything.…
You're just exploring.…So when you get a new program open for the first time,…up at the top you may see a series of buttons.…Ask yourself, what are these for?…
Have an idea for a future video from Dave? Submit it using our course feedback form. If you want more time management strategies now, we recommend watching Dave's Time Management Fundamentals course.
- Reducing interruptions
- Dealing with feeling overwhelmed
- Responding to quick questions
- Making the most of meetings
- Following up
- Implementing a closed door, open calendar policy
Skill Level Appropriate for all
New This Week
1. Time Management Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.