Join Scott Hirsch for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next, part of Up and Running with Pro Tools.
- This concludes Up and Running with Pro Tools.…By working through this course,…you should now be armed with the skills and ideas…to get your own projects going in Pro Tools.…If you love working in Pro Tools,…your main job moving forward is to keep on working.…The Cloud Collaboration unlocks the potential…for so much Collaboration,…and if you keep writing and recording…music with these tools,…you'll developed your own style…and a way of working in Pro Tools…that will set you apart from the crowd.…This short course is just a tip of the iceberg.…When you're ready to get a comprehensive…top-down look at Pro Tools,…be sure to check out our Pro Tools…Essential Training course.…
If the video movie peaked your interest,…be sure to look at my Mixing a Short Film…with Pro Tools course.…In addition, there are many other Pro Tools related…titles available on Lynda.com…to own your Pro Tools chops.…Thanks for watching.…I'll see you next time.…
Find more tutorials on our Pro Tools page.
- Setting up Pro Tools 12
- Working with templates
- Creating a drumbeat
- Loop recording
- Editing and arranging audio and MIDI
- Adjusting tempo
- Adding EQ and compression to the mix
- Performing real-time automation
- Bussing audio
- Creating reverb and delay
- Finalizing and exporting your mix
Skill Level Beginner
Get In the Mix with Pro Toolswith Brian Lee White2h 46m Intermediate
Pro Tools Mixing and Masteringwith Brian Lee White10h 32m Intermediate
1. Setting Up Pro Tools 12
2. Recording MIDI and Audio
3. Arranging and Editing
5. Finishing the Song
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.