Join Evan Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Pro Tools: Virtual Instruments.
- [Evan] Before starting this course, I'd recommend having a basic knowledge of sequencing and MIDI programming, in Pro Tools. It's also a good idea to have a basic understanding of synthesis and sampling, as we'll be using some instruments that draw on these principles.
- Drum machine basics and loading presets
- Tweaking sounds to build a custom kit
- Using pattern select for performance
- Tonewheel Organ and Mini Grand basics
- Browsing and loading with Structure Free
- Resampling and slicing
- MIDI routing, arp, and mod
- Working with Vacuum
Skill Level Intermediate
Get In the Mix with Pro Toolswith Brian Lee White2h 46m Intermediate
2. Vintage Keys
3. Structure Free
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.