Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Pro Tools: AudioSuite Plugins.
- [Instructor] If you've downloaded the exercise files for this course, I suggest placing the folder on your desktop for easy access. The files are organized by the chapter they appear in and you'll see the name of the file I'm using at the beginning of each video, letting you know which file to open to follow along with me. Just double click the Pro Tools session file to open it.
- When to use AudioSuite plugins
- Performing basic pitch-shifting tasks using Pitch II
- Modifying the recording speed without altering the vocal pitch
- Creating a special pitch-shifting effect
- Phaser, flanger, and chorus effects
- Increasing the gain of low-level audio to a useable level
- Enhancing the sound of a kick drum recording