The Score Editor shares a lot of common functionality with the regular Edit…window and the MIDI Editor window.…This means you will learn how to use the Score Editor very quickly.…The Score Editor also offers up some unique features, many of which we will…cover in this video.…Let's pick up where we left off in part one of this topic by looking at some of…the other buttons and features at the top of the Score Editor that I didn't…cover in the previous video.…Let's start with the Double Barline button, and that's right here.…This places a double bar line at the end of the score, and you should use this…when you're ready to print out your score.…
So I am going to scroll all the way to the end of the score and down to the…bottom here and we will see this double bar line, and this indicates the end of the song.…When I deactivate this button, Pro Tools adds on extra bars at the end of the score.…And we will see those right here.…We have got six here and two extra ones here.…That adds up to eight. And that is set here in the Preferences on the MIDI page,…
- Exploring the Pro Tools interface
- Selecting inputs, outputs, and busses
- Understanding signal paths and gain stages
- Setting up Pro Tools hardware and software properly
- Importing audio from multiple sources
- Recording and editing audio and MIDI
- Adjusting time, tempo, meter, key, and chord in arrangements
- Mixing and mastering a session
- Setting up an effects loop
- Importing and displaying video
- Adding music, Foley, ADR, and FX
- Archiving a session
Skill Level Beginner
Pro Tools: Audio for Film and Videowith Scott Hirsch5h 9m Intermediate
Pro Tools: Mixing and Masteringwith Brian Lee White10h 32m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Learning the Interface
4. Recording Audio
5. Editing Audio
6. Arranging a Session
7. Recording MIDI Data
8. Editing MIDI
11. Mixing and Mastering
12. Working with Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.