Learn how to spice up the vibe of Structure Free using stock Pro Tools plugins.
- [Instructor] So now let's talk about processing structure…a little bit,…because it's got some cool onboard stuff,…but there are a few things that it can't really do…very effectively at our discretion.…So a couple of things we could do is add some modulation,…which is nice.…This is very handy.…(low note)…So I've got a little loop playing here.…(shifting pitch)…I like that. A little movement.…
Let's give it some harmonic action.…(electronic warbling)…I like that.…I like that very much.…Now maybe let's just add...…a little bit of crunch.…
There we go.…Just a little bit.…And now let's make it a little bit more spacious.…(echo effect)…And there we go.…
We've totally changed the feeling of this…with a lot of the nice stock plugins…that come with Pro Tools.…This stuff is very handy.…And there's a lot that you can do when you're experimenting,…and that's one thing I like about structure…is that it's so simple and you can get going quickly…and just try some new things…if that's what you're interested in.…
- Drum machine basics and loading presets
- Tweaking sounds to build a custom kit
- Using pattern select for performance
- Tonewheel Organ and Mini Grand basics
- Browsing and loading with Structure Free
- Resampling and slicing
- MIDI routing, arp, and mod
- Working with Vacuum
Skill Level Intermediate
Get In the Mix with Pro Toolswith Brian Lee White2h 46m Intermediate
2. Vintage Keys
3. Structure Free
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.