Join Scott Hirsch for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting the stage for Pro Tools cloud collaboration, part of Learning Pro Tools.
- With the release of Pro Tools 12, Avid has set the stage for cloud-based collaboration. We're as excited as you are to see how this will all work with Pro Tools. At the time of the recording of this course, the plans are in place but Avid hasn't yet released the full details of how cloud-based collaboration will be implemented. We do know there will be a way to interact with another Pro Tools user over the internet, directly from your Pro Tools session, as well as chatting and video chatting capabilities. Once the Pro Tools release comes out with these exciting new features, be sure to check back, 'cause we'll be updating this course with a full rundown of what you need to know.
Find more tutorials on our Pro Tools page.
- Setting up Pro Tools 12
- Working with templates
- Creating a drumbeat
- Loop recording
- Editing and arranging audio and MIDI
- Adjusting tempo
- Adding EQ and compression to the mix
- Performing real-time automation
- Bussing audio
- Creating reverb and delay
- Finalizing and exporting your mix
Skill Level Beginner
Get In the Mix with Pro Toolswith Brian Lee White2h 46m Intermediate
Pro Tools: Mixing and Masteringwith Brian Lee White10h 32m Intermediate
1. Setting Up Pro Tools 12
2. Recording MIDI and Audio
3. Arranging and Editing
5. Finishing the Song
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.