Learn about chopping and cutting audio from the Editor in Structure Free.
- [Instructor] So there are a lot of great presets…that we can use inside of Structure Free,…but what if we want to actually move our own…audio in there?…There are a lot of things that we can do.…Right now I have this thing loaded up with…just a little bit of MIDI,…and I'm going to show you a couple things…sort of in one fell swoop.…So bear with me.…So what I'm going to do is I'm going to show…you how to resample something from Pro Tools very quickly.…And then what we're also going to do…is just load our own audio into Structure…because it's fun to play with.…There are a lot of great presets,…but there are a lot of things that we can do…with audio that we can't do with MIDI.…
So it's a lot of fun.…That's what samplers are for.…(audio playing)…So let's go over to…something.…How about moving synth pad?…And I think they mean moving emotionally…which is what I love about that.…(audio playing)…I got a little MIDI set up.…(audio playing)…One thing to mention here is that…if you see any of these blue or green keys…down at the bottom,…
- Drum machine basics and loading presets
- Tweaking sounds to build a custom kit
- Using pattern select for performance
- Tonewheel Organ and Mini Grand basics
- Browsing and loading with Structure Free
- Resampling and slicing
- MIDI routing, arp, and mod
- Working with Vacuum
Skill Level Intermediate
Get In the Mix with Pro Toolswith Brian Lee White2h 46m Intermediate
2. Vintage Keys
3. Structure Free
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.