Pro Tools 10 Essential Training
Pro Tools 10 Essential Training with musician and producer David Franz illuminates the process of recording, editing, mixing, and mastering in Avid Pro Tools, the industry-standard software for music and postproduction. The course covers recording live audio and adding effects on the fly, creating music with virtual instruments and plug-ins, editing for time and pitch manipulation, creating a musical score, and mixing and mastering a track.
- Exploring the Pro Tools interface
- Selecting inputs, outputs, and busses
- Understanding signal paths and gain stages
- Setting up Pro Tools hardware and software properly
- Importing audio from multiple sources
- Recording and editing audio and MIDI
- Adjusting time, tempo, meter, key, and chord in arrangements
- Mixing and mastering a session
- Setting up an effects loop
- Importing and displaying video
- Adding music, Foley, ADR, and FX
- Archiving a session
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm David Franz. Welcome to Pro Tools 10 Essential Training. In this course, I'll unveil the inner workings of the industry standard software for music and post-production, including all the concepts and techniques necessary for recording, editing, mixing, and mastering in Pro Tools. Specifically, I'll cover how to set up your Pro Tools studio and explore all facets of the Pro Tools interface. I'll show you how to record and edit audio and MIDI in a Pro Tools session.
I'll explain how to work with virtual instruments, plug-ins, and video, as well as how to comp tracks with playlists, and import and export any kind of data into and out of your Pro Tools session. I'll also show you how to utilize Automatic Delay Compensation to keep your tracks time-aligned. Elastic Audio for time and pitch manipulation, and how to create a musical score with the Score Editor. Finally, I'll show you how to use Pro Tools for mixing and mastering, and how to archive a Pro Tools session for backup and storage.
This course is applicable to all versions of Pro Tools, and the techniques I teach in this course will show you how to use Pro Tools for any aspect of music and post-production. So let's dive in to the videos, and get started with Pro Tools 10 Essential Training.
Liquid Simulation in Maya46,486 Views
Leadership Insights from Dan Rockwell52,169 Views
PBR Materials with Blender & Quixel10,547 Views
Running a Design Business: Pricing and Estimating116,137 Views
Flash Professional CS5: Creating a Simple Game for Android Devices171,131 Views
Pro Tools 11 Essential Training667,725 Views
Audio Recording Techniques1,374,060 Views
Audio Mixing Bootcamp956,249 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,629,103 Views
Logic Pro X Essential Training1,240,405 Views