Join David Franz for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Pro Tools 10 New Features.
If you're looking for additional Pro Tools training, instruction on other digital audio workstations, or courses on more general music and audio production techniques, look no further than lynda.com/audio. The number of audio courses we offer is massively expanding and our instruction techniques are groundbreaking. If you're interested in getting more Pro Tools and music-production tips and tricks for me personally, follow and friend me at twitter.com/UndergroundSun and facebook.com/UndergroundSunMusic.
Also check out my Artist Development and Studio web site undergroundsun.com, and my personal site davidfranz.com. Thanks for watching, and I hope that you enjoyed Pro Tools 10 New Features.
- What's new with importing and exporting files
- Adding real-time fades overlapping cross-fades
- Utilizing the Edit window indicators
- Working with the improved AudioSuite plug-ins
- Creating a reverse delay or reverb effect
- Understanding the interface and nomenclature changes
- Getting help with Pro Tools