Join Evan Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Pro Tools: Virtual Instruments.
- [Evan] Well, here we are.…I hope you've enjoyed virtual instruments in Pro Tools.…Hopefully now you feel like you have…a wealth of techniques to draw upon…when working with these instruments in Pro Tools,…whether it's to make scratch tracks…or to work on your final production.…We talked about sequencing and programming drums,…we got familiar with some old friends…that we haven't seen in the box,…such as organs, keys,…and vintage-style synthesizers,…and we pushed the limits of the modern production palette…using some very new workstation-style tools…that are jacks of all trades.…If you'd like to learn more about Pro Tools,…check out Pro Tools 12 Essential Training…with Frank D. Cook.…
If you'd like to talk more about sound design…and production with me,…check out Logic Pro X: Virtual Instruments…or any of my Learning KOMPLETE 11 courses.…And if you'd like to get in touch,…catch me at suttonevan.com.…I had a blast.…I hope to do it again soon.…See you next time.…
- Drum machine basics and loading presets
- Tweaking sounds to build a custom kit
- Using pattern select for performance
- Tonewheel Organ and Mini Grand basics
- Browsing and loading with Structure Free
- Resampling and slicing
- MIDI routing, arp, and mod
- Working with Vacuum
Skill Level Intermediate
Get In the Mix with Pro Toolswith Brian Lee White2h 46m Intermediate
2. Vintage Keys
3. Structure Free
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.