Learn how to call up samples and make basic changes with Mini Grand.
- [Instructor] Now it's time to talk about Mini Grand.…Mini Grand is a really cool and again,…very simple acoustic piano modeling instrument.…We have a lot of different types of characters here…and I said acoustic piano on purpose…because we're not just emulating a Mini Grand.…And it also has sort of some emulations of emulations…of acoustic pianos that can come in really handy.…So there's a lot that we can do here.…Let's start by checking out some of the presets.…Actually, the factory default preset is pretty cool.…
(piano music)…And then we also have if we jump over…to like something bigger, like a bright pop piano.…(piano music)…It's a nice sound, we've got a nice stereo image going.…You notice that if I hit a very low key…and a very high key we have it sort of jumping around…in the stereo field.…
Let's go to something a little bit more,…I don't know, classic.…Lights off in the studio.…(piano music)…Nice nuance.…(piano music)…You'll notice that the model knob over there…doesn't really distinguish…between different types of pianos in the real world,…
- Drum machine basics and loading presets
- Tweaking sounds to build a custom kit
- Using pattern select for performance
- Tonewheel Organ and Mini Grand basics
- Browsing and loading with Structure Free
- Resampling and slicing
- MIDI routing, arp, and mod
- Working with Vacuum
Skill Level Intermediate
Get In the Mix with Pro Toolswith Brian Lee White2h 46m Intermediate
2. Vintage Keys
3. Structure Free
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.