Join Brian Lee White for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Mixing a Hip-Hop and R&B Song in Pro Tools.
- View Offline
I hope you've enjoyed the course and picked up a few tips, tricks, and inspirations that…you can implement into your own projects.…If you want to grab a copy of the song used in this course, learn more about the collaborating…artists, or stay up to date with my current projects, be sure to visit my website at brianleewhite.com.…Or follow me on twitter @brianleewhite.…So on that note, stay creative, have fun, and I'll see you next time.…
Recommended prerequisites: Pro Tools Essential Training and Pro Tools Mixing and Mastering
- Setting up the mixer
- Layering kicks and low-frequency management
- Enhancing the lead vocals
- Working with rap "stabs" and "adlibs"
- Processing vocals with EQ, compression, and other effects
- Warming up bass and low-frequency tones
- Re-creating a "sampled vinyl" sound
- Creating "width" and "depth" in the stereo field
- Adding automation
- Mastering the track with compression and limiting
- Bouncing out a stereo mix