Join Brian Lee White for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Mixing a Hip-Hop and R&B Song in Pro Tools.
I hope you've enjoyed the course and picked up a few tips, tricks, and inspirations that…you can implement into your own projects.…If you want to grab a copy of the song used in this course, learn more about the collaborating…artists, or stay up to date with my current projects, be sure to visit my website at brianleewhite.com.…Or follow me on twitter @brianleewhite.…So on that note, stay creative, have fun, and I'll see you next time.…
AuthorBrian Lee White
Recommended prerequisites: Pro Tools Essential Training and Pro Tools Mixing and Mastering
- Setting up the mixer
- Layering kicks and low-frequency management
- Enhancing the lead vocals
- Working with rap "stabs" and "adlibs"
- Processing vocals with EQ, compression, and other effects
- Warming up bass and low-frequency tones
- Re-creating a "sampled vinyl" sound
- Creating "width" and "depth" in the stereo field
- Adding automation
- Mastering the track with compression and limiting
- Bouncing out a stereo mix
Skill Level Advanced
Pro Tools Mixing and Masteringwith Brian Lee White10h 32m Intermediate
Mixing a Rock Song in Pro Toolswith Brian Lee White2h 12m Advanced
1. Getting Started/Drums
3. Additional Instruments
Warming up the bass tone8m 16s
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.