Work with the macro controllers in Structure Free.
- [Narrator] Let's talk about making some…sonic adjustments to our overall sound.…I'm going to go back to my sort of factory…default setting here.…(electronic music)…And let's just talk about some of the parameters we have.…I'm going to grab just a simple sound.…Let's go with the soft thump bass.…(bass electronic music)…Okay, cool, so we have a couple…of simple parameters that we can…use to adjust this sound.…Like I said, these macro controllers…at the bottom are going to change,…depending on the patch that you bring up.…
For this particular one we have some EQs.…(electronic music)…Some bass and treble.…We have cut off which is for the filter.…(electronic music)…And typically this filter's going to be low pass.…As it is in this case, some resonance for that.…(electronic music)…Gives us a nice emphasis on the filter.…And then attack and release.…(electronic music)…And this is, overall, attack and release for the amplitude.…Now, if you want to get a little…bit heavier into that stuff, you can…go over to edit two.…And edit two has more of the synthesizer…
- Drum machine basics and loading presets
- Tweaking sounds to build a custom kit
- Using pattern select for performance
- Tonewheel Organ and Mini Grand basics
- Browsing and loading with Structure Free
- Resampling and slicing
- MIDI routing, arp, and mod
- Working with Vacuum
Skill Level Intermediate
Get In the Mix with Pro Toolswith Brian Lee White2h 46m Intermediate
2. Vintage Keys
3. Structure Free
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.