Pro Tools Projects: Pitch Correction with Antares Auto-Tune Evo
Antares Auto-Tune Evo is a third-party plug-in processor that automates the correction of pitch and intonation, saving hours of time in the vocal booth. In Pro Tools Projects: Pitch Correction with Antares Auto-Tune Evo , author Brian Lee White explains the fundamentals of working with vocal tracks and how to correct common pitch and intonation errors using Auto-Tune. This course covers a variety of workflows and different pitch correction strategies in Auto-Tune, working in both automatic and graphical tuning modes. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Processing in automatic mode versus graphical mode
- Achieving the "T-Pain effect"
- Analyzing incoming pitch
- Modifying the scale
- Adding vibrato
- Working in graphical mode
- Using the note objects system
- Building harmonies
- Dealing with Auto-Tune latency
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Brian White, and welcome to Pro Tools Pitch Correction with Antares Auto-Tune Evo. There's no doubt, pitch correction is a integral part of modern-day recording technique. From subtle intonation touch-ups, to the radical tuning effects of today's pop. Antares Auto-Tune is a true studio classic, helping turn borderline takes, into hit records for over a decade. In this course, I'll teach you how to use auto mode, to quickly tune a vocal track, and even achieve the infamous tea pane, or share affect.
We'll explore auto tunes graphical mode within Pro Tools, the real secret behind natural pitch correction, giving you total control over the pitch curve. And I'll fill you in on all my personal tips, tricks and advice on pitch correction, helping you work faster and more accurately. Pitch correction is an invaluable tool, rescuing takes that have all the right emotion, but lack the solid intonation of a truly stellar performance. Learning the in's and out's of pitch correction with auto tune, is a vital workflow that will benefit producers of any genre.
So let's dive right in to Pro Tools of Pitch Correction with Antares Auto-Tune Evo.
Pro Tools Projects: Editing Drums Using Beat Detective and Sound Replacer48,603 Views
Get In the Mix with Pro Tools35,160 Views
Melodyne Advanced Techniques33,185 Views
Film Scoring with Pro Tools80,298 Views
Mixing a Hip-Hop and R&B Song in Pro Tools78,751 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views
Audio Recording Techniques1,275,513 Views
Pro Tools 11 Essential Training646,408 Views
Audio Mixing Bootcamp894,178 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views