- Processing in automatic mode versus graphical mode
- Achieving the "T-Pain effect"
- Analyzing incoming pitch
- Modifying the scale
- Adding vibrato
- Working in graphical mode
- Using the note objects system
- Building harmonies
- Dealing with Auto-Tune latency
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Brian White, and welcome to Pro Tools Pitch Correction with Antares Auto-Tune Evo. There's no doubt, pitch correction is a integral part of modern-day recording technique. From subtle intonation touch-ups, to the radical tuning effects of today's pop. Antares Auto-Tune is a true studio classic, helping turn borderline takes, into hit records for over a decade. In this course, I'll teach you how to use auto mode, to quickly tune a vocal track, and even achieve the infamous tea pane, or share affect.
We'll explore auto tunes graphical mode within Pro Tools, the real secret behind natural pitch correction, giving you total control over the pitch curve. And I'll fill you in on all my personal tips, tricks and advice on pitch correction, helping you work faster and more accurately. Pitch correction is an invaluable tool, rescuing takes that have all the right emotion, but lack the solid intonation of a truly stellar performance. Learning the in's and out's of pitch correction with auto tune, is a vital workflow that will benefit producers of any genre.
So let's dive right in to Pro Tools of Pitch Correction with Antares Auto-Tune Evo.