Pro Tools 8 Essential Training
Pro Tools 8 Essential Training unveils the inner workings of the industry-standard software for music and post-production. Musician, producer, and educator David Franz demonstrates all the concepts and techniques necessary for recording, editing, mixing, and mastering in Pro Tools 8. He teaches how to create music with virtual instruments and plug-ins, edit with elastic audio for time and pitch manipulation, create a musical score, and mix with effects loops. This course can help any music producer, sound engineer, or hobbyist become proficient in Pro Tools 8. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Exploring all facets of the Pro Tools interface
- Setting up Pro Tools hardware and software properly
- Recording and editing audio and MIDI
- Comping a track using playlists
- Importing data and working with video
- Working with automation and controller lanes
- Applying dither
- Archiving a session for storage
- Hi, I'm David Franz and this is Pro Tools 8 Essential Training. In this course, I'll unveil the inner workings of the industry standard software for music and post-production, including all the concepts and techniques necessary for recording, editing, mixing, and mastering in Pro Tools. Specifically I'll cover how to set up your Pro Tools studio and how to explore all facets of the Pro Tools interface. I'll show you how to record and edit audio and midi in a Pro Tools session. I'll explain how to work with virtual instruments, plug-ins, and video, as well as how to comp tracks with playlists and import any kind of data into your Pro Tools session.
I'll show you how to utilize elastic audio for time and pitch manipulation, and how to create a musical score with the new score editor. Finally, I'll show you how to use Pro Tools for mastering, and how to archive a Pro Tools session for backup and storage. This course is applicable to all versions of Pro Tools, from LE and Empowered, up to HD. And the techniques I teach in this course will show you how to use Pro Tools for any aspect of music and post-production. So let's dive into the videos and get started with Pro Tools 8 Essential Training.
3D Textures: Shingles & Siding8,113 Views
CINEMA 4D Essentials 2: Polygon and Spline Modeling205,132 Views
Al Schmitt with Bobby Owsinski: Wrapping Cables to Winning Grammys3,033 Views
Creative Inspirations: Second Story, Interactive Design Studio77,949 Views
Recovering Photos from Memory Cards32,415 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Pro Tools 11 Essential Training646,408 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals6,728,971 Views
DaVinci Resolve 11 Essential Training623,069 Views