Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Audio + Music and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
Mixing and Mastering with Pro Toolswith Brian Lee White9h 18m Intermediate
Audio for Film and Video with Pro Toolswith Scott Hirsch5h 9m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Learning the Interface
3. Editing a Simple Sound Effect
4. Recording and Editing an Announcer
5. Editing on the Grid
6. Editing Using Markers
7. Plug-In Essentials
8. Tracking and Overdubbing
9. MIDI and Virtual Instruments
10. Adding Audio to Pictures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Understanding the file structure
- Editing a simple sound effect
- Recording and editing an announcer
- Using the grid
- Creating bar- and beat-based markers
- Placing lyrics on a timeline
- Choosing and installing plug-ins
- Tracking and overdubbing
- Recording and modifying MIDI
- Importing visuals into Pro Tools
- Experimenting with automation
- Mixing and saving mixing templates
Skill Level Beginner
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.
All file sizes are estimates
- Ex_Files_ProTools_EssT.zip (414.5MB)