Pro Tools 7 LE Essential Training
In Pro Tools 7 LE Essential Training, instructor Joe Godfrey shows how to use this powerful program to create, edit, and mix digital sound professionally. The training covers everything from recording and editing dialog to designing sound using plug-ins, from working with MIDI to creating sound for pictures, and from multi-track editing to mixing. Joe teaches all the tools needed to create professional audio results for all kinds of projects using Pro Tools 7 LE. Exercise files accompany this training.
- Understanding the file structure
- Editing a simple sound effect
- Recording and editing an announcer
- Using the grid
- Creating bar- and beat-based markers
- Placing lyrics on a timeline
- Choosing and installing plug-ins
- Tracking and overdubbing
- Recording and modifying MIDI
- Importing visuals into Pro Tools
- Experimenting with automation
- Mixing and saving mixing templates
Closed captioning isn’t available for this video.
There are currently no FAQs about Pro Tools 7 LE Essential Training.
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
DaVinci Resolve 11 Essential Training623,069 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals6,728,971 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,425,568 Views
Pro Tools 11 Essential Training646,408 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
HTML Essential Training3,250,120 Views