In this video, learn how to import collaborative Figma projects into Principle.
- [Illustrator] UX UI design … is a collaborative effort. … Which means there's a pretty good chance … there will be a mix of PCs and McIntosh's … involved in the process. … Now to this point in the course, … everything has been somewhat Mac based … because Sketch and Principle are limited … to the Mac platform. … And if you don't have a PC, well, you're out of luck. … One of the newer features added to Principle … is the ability to import designs from Figma … directly into Principle. … Figma is a cloud-based design tool … much like UXPin and Proto.io … that makes it the ideal tool for team collaboration. … I'm not going to get into Figma. … What I am going to suggest … is if you are intrigued with Figma, … I want you to check out this course. … UX Design Tools Figma by Brian Wood. … It's quite an extensive overview of how it works. … Now, Figma is a great design tool … but it does not allow for micro interactions … which is where Principle fits in. … Being browser based and I'm going to switch over …
- Adding content to new artboards
- Creating your first Principle animation
- Managing the Principle timeline
- Animating with keyframes and drivers
- Using assets from Photoshop and Sketch
- Masking and cropping
- Creating an Apple Watch UI
- Creating a video player
Skill Level Intermediate
Prototyping Microinteractions with Adobe Animatewith Joseph Labrecque1h 50m Intermediate
Prototyping Microinteractions with After Effectswith Tom Green3h 33m Intermediate
What is Principle?1m 17s
1. Getting Started with Principle
2. Using the Principle Timeline
3. Using the Principle Drivers
4. Managing Content in Principle
5. Practical Principle Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.