In this video, learn how to add content to an artboard in Principle using the Import menu and drag and drop. Also, explore which file formats can't be used with Principle and learn methods of adding Adobe Illustrator and Sketch content to Principle.
- [Instructor] A prototype without content, … is not a very sad thing indeed. … So, let's take a look at how to bring content … into your principle art boards. … To get yourself started, … I need you to open the add content file … found in your chapter download. … And while you're there, … could you open up the assets folder … and come back to principle? … You'll see why in a second. … When you come back to principle, … what we've got here is a good old blue art board … and you can see that, … just by clicking on it … and checking the field color. … Adding content to a principle art board, … is a rather interesting process. … So, you think that we just go up here to file, … import video, audio and image. … And here's what you get. … You get an alert saying, … "Not really". … Why don't you just give drag and drop a try. … So, I going to press the command tab key here … and I'm going to pop over to my finder … and there are assets inside the folder. … And the first thing I want to do, …
- Adding content to new artboards
- Creating your first Principle animation
- Managing the Principle timeline
- Animating with keyframes and drivers
- Using assets from Photoshop and Sketch
- Masking and cropping
- Creating an Apple Watch UI
- Creating a video player
Skill Level Intermediate
Prototyping Microinteractions with Adobe Animatewith Joseph Labrecque1h 50m Intermediate
Prototyping Microinteractions with After Effectswith Tom Green3h 33m Intermediate
What is Principle?1m 17s
1. Getting Started with Principle
2. Using the Principle Timeline
3. Using the Principle Drivers
4. Managing Content in Principle
5. Practical Principle Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.