Get up to speed with Oracle Primavera P6, the large-scale project management software.
- [Seyi] If you want to get more out of your organization's project management, you're not alone. The problem is usually a lack of the appropriate tools. Oracle's Primavera P6 is here to help. If you're a project management professional who aims to learn how to plan and control projects more efficiently, then this course is for you. About me, my name is Kuks. I enjoy bringing ideas to life. I have over nine years of experience as a project manager, scheduling consultant, and educator.
Join me on this journey to becoming more efficient using Oracle's Primavera P6.
AuthorSeyi Joël Kuks
- Configuring preferences
- Creating an enterprise project structure (EPS)
- Creating a project with activities
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Creating and formatting a schedule
- Formatting Gantt charts
- Adding constraints
- Setting a baseline
- Assigning resources
- Handling expenses
- Printing reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating a Schedule
2. Formatting the Schedule
3. Progressing the Schedule
Setting the baseline1m 34s
4. Planning with Resources
5. Essential Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.