Learn how to access and use the filters in Oracle Primavera P6.
- [Instructor] To show reports on activities…that suit your presentation,…you can use filters to do so.…I'm going to open up a project.…To get into the filters form,…you want to right click in the table area and select Filters.…Here you can see the system comes with some filters…that are often used to report on projects.…The top five includes the critical activities,…in progress, activities with milestone,…not started activities, and the famous two week look ahead.…
I would like to make use of the milestone filter.…I'm going to select it.…Down below you're able to choose between two options…to replace activities shown in the current layout…or just highlight the activities.…We're going to go with highlight activities,…and select Apply to see the changes made.…You can see that the system highlights the two activities…that have a milestone activity type.…I'll try out the other option,…and select Replace activities shown in the current layout.…
Then, click OK to confirm.…You will see here that the system hides…all of the other activities that didn't match my filter.…
AuthorSeyi Joël Kuks
- Configuring preferences
- Creating an enterprise project structure (EPS)
- Creating a project with activities
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Creating and formatting a schedule
- Formatting Gantt charts
- Adding constraints
- Setting a baseline
- Assigning resources
- Handling expenses
- Printing reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating a Schedule
2. Formatting the Schedule
3. Progressing the Schedule
Setting the baseline1m 34s
4. Planning with Resources
5. Essential Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.