Learn how to update a resourced schedule and the expenses in Oracle Primavera P6.
- [Instructor] Now, I would like to update…the resource project, so let's open it.…Before updating the resource project,…you do want to be sure that a baseline…has been created and assigned to the project.…I'll kick things off by updating each activity…using the status bar in the details form.…As for kickoff, I'll show this as started on March 20th.…This affected my training script,…so we're going to show it as completed,…but the start date was March 20th…and the finish date March 27th.…
As for record the videos, we're going to show this as started,…but I would like to hold the finish date of March 30th,…so I'm going to use the expected finish as a light constraint.…As for the start date, we're going to show March 28th.…Now, for record the videos, you do want to go…to the Expenses tab in the Details form,…as you do have to manually update the cost.…It doesn't auto-compute.…For Flight, we're going to show 200,…and the hotel, we're going to show 300.…
Now I'm going to schedule the project using the Schedule icon…
AuthorSeyi Joël Kuks
- Configuring preferences
- Creating an enterprise project structure (EPS)
- Creating a project with activities
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Creating and formatting a schedule
- Formatting Gantt charts
- Adding constraints
- Setting a baseline
- Assigning resources
- Handling expenses
- Printing reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating a Schedule
2. Formatting the Schedule
3. Progressing the Schedule
Setting the baseline1m 34s
4. Planning with Resources
5. Essential Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.