Learn how to update a project schedule and compare it to the project baseline in Oracle Primavera P6.
- [Instructor] Now, the first week of the project is over,…so I'm going to update it.…I'm going to open up the project…and to update the project status,…I'm going to use a Status tab in the Details form.…For Kick Off, I'm going to show this as started,…except that we started a day later, so I show March 20th.…For Write Training Script, I'm going to show this as completed.…It was also started on the 20th…and the completion date was the 27th.…
As for Record the Videos, we're going to show this as started,…but it hasn't been completed yet.…We're still holding on to the March 30th finish date,…so I'll assign it an expected finish of March 30th.…This is somewhat of a constraint except it's not going to show…the asterisk like the other constraints.…For the start date, we're going to show this as March 28th…and for the Percent Complete, I'm going to show it as 40%.…
I'm going to select Schedule or you could use the F9…on your keyboard.…For the Data Date, I'm going to show this as March 29th,…which is the day the update was entered and provided.…
- Configuring preferences
- Creating an enterprise project structure (EPS)
- Creating a project with activities
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Creating and formatting a schedule
- Formatting Gantt charts
- Adding constraints
- Setting a baseline
- Assigning resources
- Handling expenses
- Printing reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating a Schedule
2. Formatting the Schedule
3. Progressing the Schedule
Setting the baseline1m 34s
4. Planning with Resources
5. Essential Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.