Learn how to adjust the printing settings for a report printout in Oracle Primavera P6.
- [Instructor] I would like to print out a report,…but I do need to make some adjustments first.…Let's open up the project.…To see a preview of my current layout…I'm going to go to file and select print preview.…To make my adjustments I'm going to select the page setup icon.…Here under the page tab we want to keep this as landscape,…adjust to 100%, fit 0 x 0,…and the timescale to one page wide.…
For the paper size I'm going to leave it as letter,…but you're able to change it to your preferred choice.…Under the margins tabs I'm going to keep this as .5, .5, .5,…and for the top .75.…If you do need to make adjustments…make sure to use the arrows.…As for the header, I'm going to keep this as a three section…all pages, and the height as .5.…For the first section I'm going to keep it as…text logo, so that I'm able to modify…and show printed on date time.…
Select OK.…As for the middle section we're going to keep the project name.…For the text logo we're going to keep the page,…number, and total pages.…As for the footer, we want to leave a Gantt chart legend…
AuthorSeyi Joël Kuks
- Configuring preferences
- Creating an enterprise project structure (EPS)
- Creating a project with activities
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Creating and formatting a schedule
- Formatting Gantt charts
- Adding constraints
- Setting a baseline
- Assigning resources
- Handling expenses
- Printing reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating a Schedule
2. Formatting the Schedule
3. Progressing the Schedule
Setting the baseline1m 34s
4. Planning with Resources
5. Essential Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.