Learn how to open and manage multiple projects in Oracle Primavera P6.
- [Instructor] When I need to work on multiple projects…at the same time,…I simply open them up by selecting…and holding the Control button on my keyboard…and selecting the other projects.…Right-click, Open.…You will notice here that both projects are open…within the Activity window,…so a few things to note.…You're able to make changes to both schedule plans…in the Activity window at the same time…and you're also able to create relationships…within both projects.…
Lastly, you're not able to schedule the project.…As you can see, it's usually grayed out,…so you will need to open them up separately to do so.…
AuthorSeyi Joël Kuks
- Configuring preferences
- Creating an enterprise project structure (EPS)
- Creating a project with activities
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Creating and formatting a schedule
- Formatting Gantt charts
- Adding constraints
- Setting a baseline
- Assigning resources
- Handling expenses
- Printing reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating a Schedule
2. Formatting the Schedule
3. Progressing the Schedule
Setting the baseline1m 34s
4. Planning with Resources
5. Essential Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.