Learn how to add and assign a Level of Effort activity in Oracle Primavera P6.
- [Instructor] To show the Level Of Effort…for a few activities,…I'm going to open up the project,…select, right-click, open.…And under the recording WBS,…I'm going to add a new activity…by right-clicking on it…and select add.…I'm going to call this LOE Activity.…Under the general tab,…I'm going to assign an activity type of Level Of Effort.…Now I'm going to switch over to the relationships tab…and under the predecessor,…I'm going to assign the Write Training Script…as a predecessor.…
Exit form.…And for the successor,…I'm going to assign Record The Videos, exit form.…Now for Write Training Script,…for the relationship,…I'm going to assign a start-to-start relationship…as this allows it to recognize to start…when Write Training Script starts.…For the successor,…I'm going to assign the finish-to-finish relationship…as it recognizes to finish when Record The Videos finish.…
Once done, I'm going to select schedule…or you can use F9 on your keyboard…and schedule.…You will see that the LOE activity summarizes the start date…
AuthorSeyi Joël Kuks
- Configuring preferences
- Creating an enterprise project structure (EPS)
- Creating a project with activities
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Creating and formatting a schedule
- Formatting Gantt charts
- Adding constraints
- Setting a baseline
- Assigning resources
- Handling expenses
- Printing reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating a Schedule
2. Formatting the Schedule
3. Progressing the Schedule
Setting the baseline1m 34s
4. Planning with Resources
5. Essential Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.