Learn how to format, edit, and display the Gantt bars in Oracle Primavera P6.
- [Instructor] To format the bars,…I'm going to open up my project.…I'm going to right-click in the Gantt chart area…and select the Bars icon.…Here, I need to edit the float bar.…I want to edit the filter,…so I'm going to double-click in that,…and I want to only show the float for in progress…and not started activities.…I'm going to select any selected filter…as I would like for this to execute…when activities have either option.…
I'll select OK to confirm,…and for the third baseline bar,…I'd like to delete that using…the Delete button to the right.…As for the Summary bar, I need to delete the text.…To do so, I will select the Bar Labels tab…and use the Delete button below.…Now, you are able to display or hide bars…using the check button in the Display column.…A quick note is that this can be done…in the project window as well.…
I'll leave everything as-is for now…and click OK to exit the form.…
- Configuring preferences
- Creating an enterprise project structure (EPS)
- Creating a project with activities
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Creating and formatting a schedule
- Formatting Gantt charts
- Adding constraints
- Setting a baseline
- Assigning resources
- Handling expenses
- Printing reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating a Schedule
2. Formatting the Schedule
3. Progressing the Schedule
Setting the baseline1m 34s
4. Planning with Resources
5. Essential Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.