Learn how to create a layout in Oracle Primavera P6.
- [Instructor] To create a layout, I'm going to open up my project. I'm going to select and right click open. Before I start, I would like to note that if you make any change to the activity or project window you can save it as a new layout. For now, I'm only going to make changes to the column in my table view. I'm going to right click in the table area. Select columns. Under the available options I'm going to click the dropdown.
Go to group and sort by, and select list. This way, you're able to see other tabs available. The only change I'll make is move the free float over by selecting and dragging. Again, you're also able to use the arrows, but I'm okay with what I currently have. I'm going to select OK to close form. You will now see the changes reflected in the table area, as free float is no longer available.
To save the layout, I'm going to select the dropdown right above activity ID. Go to layout, save as, and we're going to name this Kuks Layout. Save it, and to open it, I'm going to go back to the layout dropdown. Select layout, open, and here you're able to see the layout that I just created. If you scroll up, you're able to see other layouts that came with the project. I'm okay with what I have.
I'm going to click X to close form.
- Configuring preferences
- Creating an enterprise project structure (EPS)
- Creating a project with activities
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Creating and formatting a schedule
- Formatting Gantt charts
- Adding constraints
- Setting a baseline
- Assigning resources
- Handling expenses
- Printing reports
- Importing and exporting projects