Learn how to assign expenses to an activity in Oracle Primavera P6.
- [Instructor] Now, I would like to assign some expenses…to the project, so I'm going to open it up.…To do so, I would like to assign expenses…to record the videos.…I'm going to use the expense tab in the details form.…Select add and add another.…The first expense is going to be flight.…The second is going to be hotel.…As for the budgeted cost,…the flight is going to be 200 and hotel 300.…
You should now see the newly added cost…reflected in the table underneath…the completion expense cost and at completion total cost.…
AuthorSeyi Joël Kuks
- Configuring preferences
- Creating an enterprise project structure (EPS)
- Creating a project with activities
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Creating and formatting a schedule
- Formatting Gantt charts
- Adding constraints
- Setting a baseline
- Assigning resources
- Handling expenses
- Printing reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating a Schedule
2. Formatting the Schedule
3. Progressing the Schedule
Setting the baseline1m 34s
4. Planning with Resources
5. Essential Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.