Learn how to add notes in Oracle Primavera P6.
- [Instructor] Now, there should be a Notebook tab available…in the Details form of every window.…I'm going to select the project,…then click the Notebook tab in the Details form,…select Add to add a topic.…In this case, I'm going to add Scope,…exit the form, and select Modify to add my notes.…For my notes, I'm going to say,…The scope of work is to create an e-learning course…on Primavera P6.…
Make sure everything is good, select OK, and that's it.…
AuthorSeyi Joël Kuks
- Configuring preferences
- Creating an enterprise project structure (EPS)
- Creating a project with activities
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Creating and formatting a schedule
- Formatting Gantt charts
- Adding constraints
- Setting a baseline
- Assigning resources
- Handling expenses
- Printing reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating a Schedule
2. Formatting the Schedule
3. Progressing the Schedule
Setting the baseline1m 34s
4. Planning with Resources
5. Essential Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.