Make your prezi engage and entertain with these power user tips. Get expert advice on planning, creating, and editing presentations in Prezi.
- [Instructor] Hello, and welcome. I'm Garrick Chow. If you're a Prezi user, and you're looking for some tips and tricks to help you get to the level of power user, this course is for you. We'll begin with some suggestions for the planning stage of your Prezis and talk about the concept of mind mapping and planning for the end goal of your presentation. I'll talk about some of the ways to work more efficiently in Prezi, including how to group and move objects together, how to use invisible frames to reduce screen clutter, and how to use fade-ins to reveal hidden elements. From there, we'll look at some tips for working with text and graphics, as well as how to generate charts from spreadsheet data.
And I'll provide a variety of other tips to keep your Prezis and your entire presentation running smoothly, including how to download a portable Prezi, how to use zooms and rotations effectively and tastefully, and where to learn Prezi's keyboard shortcuts. We'll be covering all this and more, so let's get started.
- Determine when to use invisible frames.
- Explain how to incorporate favorites into a new Prezi presentation.
- Identify the three categories of text classified by Prezi.
- Recall three characteristics of shapes that can be changed.
- Explain how to perform smart zooming.
- Recognize the functions of four keyboard shortcuts.