Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using portable prezis, part of Prezi Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- As I mentioned at the beginning of this chapter,…if you're gonna be presenting your Prezi at a conference…or some setting where the internet connection may not…be reliable, it's a good idea to have a downloaded version…of your Prezi to use so you're not dependent on the quality…of the internet service at your speaking venue.…Downloading a copy of your Prezi to your computer…is also a good way to just have a back-up of your Prezi,…and it's very easy to do.…I'm here on the page where I can see all the Prezis…I've worked on, and again, you can always get here…by going to prezi.com/your, and I'll select the Prezi…I wanna download.…
And again, that takes me to the page where I can manage it,…edit its title, and perform several other tasks.…The one I'm interested in here is the Download button.…Now, as I discussed earlier, you can always download a copy…of your Prezi regardless of the type of account you have,…so even if you have a free "Enjoy" level account,…you can still download a portable, stand-alone Prezi.…
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.