Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Prezi Essential Training.
- If you have a premium subscription to Lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used in this course. Once downloaded, I recommend keeping them on your desktop for easy access. But I'll mostly be working with Prezi's built-in templates throughout this course, so even if you don't have access to the exercise files, you'll be able to follow along with the majority of what I'll be demonstrating. And you can always use your own images, videos, and audio files at the appropriate times as well. Also, later in this course I'll provide a web address for the Prezi we'll be working on, which you'll be able to use to create a copy of the presentation in your own Prezi account.
So you'll be able to work along with me on the exact same project, regardless of whether you have access to the exercise files or not.
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.