Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Smart Zoom, part of Prezi Essential Training.
- I've already mentioned this next presentation option…a couple of times throughout this course,…but I wanted to specifically give it…its own short movie here.…And I just wanted to remind you that,…unlike with conventional presentation programs,…Prezi allows you to zoom in and out of a single canvas…at your discretion, so you don't have to add frames…or a navigation path to a Prezi.…If it suits your presentation,…you can just place your elements on the canvas…with the intention of manually zooming in and out…as you present.…All you have to do is enter Present mode,…as I've done here, and then just click the parts…of your presentation that you wanna zoom in to,…remembering you can use the Home button to zoom back out…at any time.…
And in this way, you could have a very free-flowing,…spontaneous presentation that doesn't necessarily have…to follow a particular path or pattern.…Of course, you can use this smart-zooming method…as well as create a frame path, and just jump in…and out of the path as you need to.…The point is, remember that Prezi offers the advantage…
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.