Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Autoplay, part of Prezi Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- In this chapter, we're going to talk…about the various options that are…available when it comes time to actually present…your Prezi to an audience.…But before we get further into putting on…a live presentation,…I want to take a moment to show you Prezi's…Autoplay feature.…There may be times when you'll want to set up…a Prezi to play on its own without you or…someone else needing to be there to press the…keyboard button to go from frame to frame.…For example, maybe you've created a Prezi…to play at an unattended kiosk or at a booth…at a trade show.…Prezi's Autoplay feature is useful for…these types of situations,…but it does have some limitations.…For instance,…you can't specify the length of time…Prezi stays on specific zooms or frames.…
You can only set a universal duration…for each frame.…Also, if you have embedded videos…there is no way to make them play.…Instead, Prezi will just show the frame…containing the video for the set length of time,…and then move on to the next frame.…If you have audio attached…to any of the frames in your Prezi,…
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.