Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Use invisible frames to reduce clutter, part of Prezi Classic Tips and Tricks.
- [Designer] Because Prezi presentations take place…on a single canvas, it's easy to end up with a cluttered…and overly busy looking screen when you're zoomed out…and can see the entire layout.…One way to minimize clutter is by using invisible frames,…which can come in handy in a couple of different ways.…Let's create another new Prezi.…By the way, if you're working along with me,…throughout most of these movies,…I'm just creating new Prezis and then deleting them…when I'm done using them as examples.…So, there's no need to save your Prezis…from movie to movie, unless you want to.…Alright, let's go to More.…And, I'm gonna choose this Journey to the Top…template again.…
So, here we have a layout based on this image…of a large mountain.…And zoomed out like this, we can see circle frames…at the peak and base of the mountain…and some rectangular frames along the way.…Now, maybe for the purposes of my presentation,…I feel like this is too much clutter, blocking portions…of my main image.…Let's click on Frame Two to zoom in on the starting point.…
- Determine when to use invisible frames.
- Explain how to incorporate favorites into a new Prezi presentation.
- Identify the three categories of text classified by Prezi.
- Recall three characteristics of shapes that can be changed.
- Explain how to perform smart zooming.
- Recognize the functions of four keyboard shortcuts.