Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Use favorites to save and reuse content, part of Prezi Classic Tips and Tricks.
- [Narrator] After you've spent some time…creating frame layouts in Prezi, chances are…that you may want to reuse certain configurations,…or parts of layouts in other Prezis you create.…Maybe you've created a particularly complex arrangement…of frames that you don't want to have to…recreate for other Prezis.…Or maybe you've imported a logo or graphic…you want to store in your Prezi account,…so you can get to it from anywhere.…So, you can make any frame layout, image,…shape or text box in your current Prezi…reusable in other Prezis by marking it as a Favorite.…I'll create another new Prezi.…And I'll just go with this one here, called Tranquility.…
And let's pretend that I created this layout…of circle frames and the lines connecting them.…Or really, even if I didn't create them…and I just want to use this particular arrangement of frames…in a different template, I can do so.…All I have to do is select the items…that I want to save as a favorite.…Or in this case, I'm going to select the multiple elements…to keep them grouped together.…
- Determine when to use invisible frames.
- Explain how to incorporate favorites into a new Prezi presentation.
- Identify the three categories of text classified by Prezi.
- Recall three characteristics of shapes that can be changed.
- Explain how to perform smart zooming.
- Recognize the functions of four keyboard shortcuts.