Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Use fade-ins to reveal hidden elements, part of Prezi Classic Tips and Tricks.
- [Instructor] One of the unique aspects of prezi…that distinguishes it from other presentation programs,…is that instead of individual slides,…everything you're gonna be showing in your presentation…is on a single canvas and visible at all times.…There are situations though where it's more effective to…reveal certain information at key moments in your…presentation rather than letting your audience inadverdently…get a sneak peek or to be distracted by something…on the screen you don't want them to see yet.…Now, in some cases, you can make an element…or group of objects so small that it's not possible…to see them until you zoom in on their frame…or you can keep certain elements off to the side…or keep them out of view…by staying zoomed in on other objects.…
But that's not always a practical solution.…Especially if you have elements that you want to reveal…in a sequence without having to zoom in each time…to reveal the next object.…So instead of relying on the size of an object…to keep it hidden,…you can set up objects to fade-in…
- Determine when to use invisible frames.
- Explain how to incorporate favorites into a new Prezi presentation.
- Identify the three categories of text classified by Prezi.
- Recall three characteristics of shapes that can be changed.
- Explain how to perform smart zooming.
- Recognize the functions of four keyboard shortcuts.