You may want to zoom in on areas that aren’t contained within a topic or subtopic, or you may want to keep certain information invisible until the right time so your audience keeps their attention on you and the current topic instead of looking ahead at something else on your canvas. You can accomplish these types of items using Prezi animations.
- [Instructor] We've seen that it's fairly simple…to make your way through a presentation…by zooming into topics and subtopics,…and that your presentation can follow a logical path…in the order in which you set up the topics.…There will most likely be times, though,…when you want to zoom in on areas that aren't contained…with any topic or subtopic, or you may want to keep certain…information invisible until the right time,…so your audience keeps there attention on you…and the current topic instead of looking ahead…at something else on your canvas.…You can accomplish these…sorts of things using Prezi animations.…Animations let you zoom to certain areas to focus…on a detail, or to zoom out to get a bigger-picture…perspective on what you're discussing.…
Animations also let you fade objects in and out…to bring attention to themselves at the right time.…Let's take a look at how to do this.…I'm going to go into the Our Rooms topic, and first of all,…I'm going to delete the subtopic since we don't need it.…I'm going to add two more photos here.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link