Topics and subtopics are the foundation of a Prezi Business presentation. Each main point you cover is considered a topic, and the supporting pieces of information are the subtopics. It's vital to understand topics and subtopics in order to use Prezi Business effectively.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about topics and subtopics.…As I mentioned earlier…you should already have an idea…of the topics you want to cover in your presentation…before you start building your Prezi.…That way you'll have an idea…of how much content you'll need to arrange on your canvas.…I'm still working with the Prezi I created…in the previous movie.…For this example, let's say I'm building a presentation…for my fictitious hotel chain called the Landon Hotel.…We have locations all over the world…and in this presentation…I want to highlight some of our locations…and talk about the history of the company.…I'm going to come up here to the upper left…and click the Add topic button.…
You can see that we have two different types of topics…we can use, Planet and Stack.…We're going to look at both of these…and we'll start with Planet.…You can see that adds our first topic to our Prezi.…Your topics show up as a circle on your canvas.…I can tell it's selected…because it has a blue border around it.…With it selected, notice…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link