Topics and subtopics are the foundation of a Prezi Next presentation. In this video, learn what topics and subtopics are in order to use Prezi Next effectively going forward.
- [Instructor] Okay, so let's talk about … topics and subtopics. … As I mentioned earlier, you should already have an idea … of the topics you want to cover in your presentation, … before you start building your Prezi. … That way, you'll have an idea … of how much content you'll need to arrange on your canvas. … I'm still working with the Prezi … I created in the previous movie. … So for this example, … let's say I'm building a presentation … for my fictitious hotel chain, called the Landon Hotel. … We have locations all over the world, … and, in this presentation, … I want to highlight some of our locations … and talk about the history of the company. … Now here in the lower left, we have the Add Topic button. … If you just click it, you'll instantly add a new topic. … I'm going to click the arrow on the right side of the button, … though, and this lets you choose one of … the two topic types you can add to your Prezi, … Planet or Stack. … We're going to look at both of these, … and I'll start with Planet. …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.