If you’ve created a prezi that you want to share with others—especially if it’s one that doesn’t necessarily require you to be there in person to present it— you can easily send a link to your prezi so it can be viewed by anyone on their own schedule. This video explains how to create a prezi view link.
- [Narrator] If you've created a Prezi…that you'd like to share with others,…especially if it's one that doesn't necessarily require you…to be there in person to present it,…you can easily send a link to your Prezi…so it can be viewed by anyone, on their own schedule.…This could be especially useful…if you have a presentation on products or services…you want to send to a client,…or if you put information into a Prezi…you want to use as a sort of a virtual brochure.…Start by opening the Prezi you want to share…and from here in Edit mode,…click the Share button in the upper right-hand corner.…Then click Create New Link.…
You're then prompted to give this link a name…for your own records.…You can actually generate as many links as you like…to the same Prezi, and that can allow you to keep track of…which people followed which link to your presentation.…Just give the link a name that makes sense to you,…like the name of the company you're sending it to…or an individual person's name.…Below that, you have the option to track this link…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link