Sharing a tracking link to your prezi lets you see how many times someone has viewed your presentation, for how long they viewed it, which sections they spent the most time on, which sections they ignored or skipped over, and other useful data to help you better understand both the effectiveness of your prezi and what your viewers are interested in.
- [Instructor] Now that we know how to share…a regular view link to a Prezi, which again lets anyone…with access to the link to view your Prezi,…we'll take a look at how to create a tracking link.…Sharing a tracking link to your Prezi lets you see…how many times someone has viewed your presentation,…for how long they've viewed it,…which sections they spent the most time on,…which sections they ignored or skipped over,…and other useful data to help you better understand…both the effectiveness of your Prezi…and what your viewers are interested in.…Earlier we saw how to create a view link…from the share button while in edit mode of a Prezi.…You can also generate a link from here in the dashboard…by clicking the menu button on your Prezi…and choosing Share view link from here.…
This shows me any other links I've generated to the Prezi.…And this here is the one we created in the last movie…I'm going to click Create new link.…Again, enter a name to keep track…of who you've sent this Prezi to.…This can be an individual's name or a company name.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link