Sharing a tracking link to your Prezi lets you see how many times someone has viewed your presentation, how long they viewed it, which sections they spent the most time on, which sections they ignored or skipped over, and other useful data to help you better understand both the effectiveness of your Prezi and what your viewers are interested in. In this video, learn how to share a tracking link.
- [Instructor] Now that we know how … to share a regular view link to a Prezi, … which again lets anyone with access … to the link view your Prezi we'll take a look … at how to create a tracking link. … This is a feature that's available … to users with a premium or higher Prezi Next plan. … Sharing a tracking link … to your Prezi lets you see how many times someone … has viewed your presentation, … for how long they viewed it, … which sections they spent the most time on, … which sections they ignored or skipped over, … and other useful data to help you better understand … both the effectiveness of your Prezi … and what your viewers are interested in. … Earlier we saw how to create a view link … from the share button … while in edit mode of a Prezi. … You can also generate a link from here in the dashboard, … by clicking the menu button on your Prezi, … and here choosing Share view link. … This shows you any other links … you've generated to the Prezi before, … and this is the one that we generated in the last movie. …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.