Although it’s important to plan out the topics you want to present in your prezi before you start laying everything out, in the real world, you'll most likely need to change the order of topics in your presentation as you refine it, or after getting feedback from your audience. Fortunately, it's not difficult to change the order of topics. This video shows how.
- [Trainer] As I mentioned a few times earlier,…it's important to plan out the topics…and the order of the topics you want to present…in your Prezi before you start laying everything out.…It's just easier to create the Prezi in…the order you want to present it.…But, of course, in the real world you'll sometimes…have to change the order of you presentation…maybe based on the way your audiences…have been reacting to information.…You might want to move the most impactful topics…to the beginning or perhaps save it for the ending.…Or, maybe you have new information to add…that wasn't available before.…Whatever the case, it's actually fairly easy…to add and move topics to change their order.…
To demonstrate this I'm going to create a new topic…but first I'm going to select that topic that I made small…and hidden in the previous movie.…And if you recall we hit it right about there.…Because remember anytime you create a new topic…that new topic takes one the size and properties…of the previous topic,…and I don't want my new topic in this case…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link