Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing your prezi, part of Prezi Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Let's look at one last way to share…your Prezi with others.…Up here under the share menu…you'll find the command to Download as PDF.…In order to use this command you'll need to have set up…a navigation path like we have over here.…When you download your Prezi as a PDF…each path step will be converted into it's own page…within the PDF document.…And they'll be in the order of the path.…If you need to, you can change the order of the path…before you create the PDF.…Now why would you want to create…a PDF version of your Prezi?…Well for one thing, this actually a great way…to generate handouts you can give to your audience.…Instead of sharing a link to the Prezi…you can distribute print outs of the PDF…which will be comprised of all the frames of your Prezi…which presumably contain all the important points…of your presentation.…
Another reason you might want to generate a PDF…is for your own use while you're presenting.…You might of noticed that unlike conventional…presentation applications like Power Point and Keynote,…
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.