- View Offline
- Exercise Files
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Garrick Chow and welcome to Prezi Essential Training. In this course, I'll take you through everything you need to know to start creating dynamic, visually impactful presentations in Prezi. We'll start with a look at what makes the Prezi style unique with it's ability to zoom and pan across an immense canvas, and I'll discuss how to plan and organize your thoughts before jumping into Prezi. Then we'll see how to create either a free or paid account and take a look at what the different packages offer. From there, we'll start looking at the tools for creating your Prezis, including the Theme Wizard for customizing the appearance of your Prezi, and the newly optimized Insert menu for adding content like text, images, and shapes.
I'll show you how to create frames to lay out the navigation path for your Prezi, which is the key to creating Prezi's signature zooms and rotations. And I'll also discuss the various options that are available when it comes time to present your Prezi to your audience, including how to present online, offline, or even remotely to an audience across the country or around the world. We'll be taking a look at all this and a lot more. So, let's get started with Prezi Essential Training.
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.