Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Garrick] Hi, I'm Garrick Chow, and welcome to the this course on Prezi Business. In this course, I'll take you through everything you need to know to leave the world of static, slide-based presentations behind and to start creating dynamic, visually impactful presentations in Prezi Business. I'll start with some information on what Prezi Business is, who it's meant for and how to set up an account. We'll look at how to plan out your Prezi presentation, including how to understand the new topic and subtopic structure that's fundamental to building a Prezi. We'll see how to work with text, images, video and other content, as well as how to import PowerPoint slides into your Prezi.
Prezi Business also allows multiple users on a team to work on the same presentation, so we'll look at important collaboration tools, like how to add people to your Prezi and how to communicate through the comments system, and we'll wrap things up with a look at how to present your Prezis, both in person and online, as well as how to generate tracking links to your Prezis so you can use the Prezi Business Analytics tools to keep track of your best performing presentations and team members. There's a lot to cover, so let's get started.