Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Presenting remotely from an iOS device, part of Prezi Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- In the previous movie, we looked at how…to present your Prezi to a remote audience…through your web browser.…Prezi also supports report presentations…through the Prezi Viewer app on iOS devices.…So if you can't get to your computer…or just prefer to use your iPhone to present,…you can download the free Prezi Viewer app…from the App Store.…Now, I do wanna make sure it's clear…that you need the Prezi Viewer app…to remote present from your iPhone.…If you're looking for this on your iPad, as I am here,…make sure you're looking for iPhone-only apps…and not iPad apps…because there is a separate Prezi app for the iPad…that's just called Prezi,…but it's for editing Prezis and it doesn't offer…remote presentation capabilities.…
Honestly, it's really kind of confusing right now,…especially if you install both the iPad app…and the iPhone app on your iPad…because, as you can see,…they both have identical icons…and they're both just labeled Prezi.…But again, to present remotely,…you need the Prezi Viewer app, which is this one…
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.