Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Presenting from the desktop app, part of Prezi Essential Training.
- If you have a pro level Prezi account,…I think your best option for presenting…is by downloading the editable desktop…version of the Prezi.…This is similar to downloading the portable Prezi…app we looked at previously,…but using the desktop app means you can…continue editing the Prezi…without an internet connection,…and it gives you the ability to make…last minute changes if necessary,…again, without needing an internet connection.…If you're using the free or enjoy level…Prezi account, you can still try out…the desktop app for free for 30 days.…Go to prezi.com/your, and here you'll find…the download link to get the trial.…
If you're already using a pro account…as I am, you'll see the Download Prezi…for Mac or Download Prezi for Windows link here,…depending on which operating system you're on.…Now I've already downloaded and installed it…on my computer, so I won't download it again here,…but I do want to show you how to download…in one of my online Prezis to edit…on the desktop app.…Now we can do this in one of two ways.…
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.